NutraSaff Safflower Seed
For Backyard Bird Feeding
Scientists in the world’s largest safflower breeding program developed NutraSaff especially for the bird feed markets. Preliminary findings show birds prefer NutraSaff to traditional safflower by two to one. Bird feed retailers have dubbed it “Safflower Gold” because of it’s golden brown appearance.
What’s so great about NutraSaff?
- NutraSaff has an extremely thin outer hull - 40% thinner than traditional safflower.
- NutraSaff has 15% more oil content than traditional safflower.
- NutraSaff has 25% higher protein than traditional safflower.
- NutraSaff has 30% higher fat content (energy) than traditional safflower.
- All NutraSaff products are non-GMO.
- NutraSaff is available in bulk and 50 lb bags.
- NutraSaff is an organic, “chemical free” feed.
What does NutraSaff offer our customers?
- Wild birds have an easier time digesting and extracting the meal from NutraSaff safflower seeds.
- NutraSaff provides a higher energy source with less waste than any other bird feed on the market.
- Desirable birds will flock to the feeder but the squirrels stay away.
- Studies show birds prefer NutraSaff 2 to 1 over traditional safflower.
The Wild Bird Habitat Store is pleased to offer NutraSaff safflower seed to our customers. It has been suggested by our distributor, Des Moines Feed, that one may want to mix NutraSaff with your traditional safflower feed to get birds acquainted to this new product. However, I placed NutraSaff by itself on a ground feeder and in a platform feeder, and it immediately the Cardinals, male and female, Blue Jays, and Mourning Doves began to feed on it. In a seed tube bird feeder the House Finch took right to it. The amazing part was there was very little waste left after these birds had hulled the very thin shelled NutraSaff. Give it a try today, and I am certain you and your birds will enjoy NutraSaff’s qualities.
Dave Titterington, Wild Bird Habitat Stores