Locating Birds Made Easy
Do you enjoy venturing out to find birds but you are not sure where to go or where the birds you are interested in viewing are at? Do you want to add birds to your life list of birds and are hoping to locate specific bird species? Well now you can take the guess work out of locating birds. Get up to date recent sightings of birds in your area, or anywhere in North America including the location birds are sighted and even a map to direct you to a specific location where birds are being found. Just download the “Birds Eye” birding app.
Birds Eye Birding: The only mobile app for helping you find birds locally, regionally, or worldwide. This “Bird Finding” app uses eBird data that allows you to:
· See which bird species are being seen in you immediate vicinity using your phone’s GPS and data on sighting reported to eBird for the date and locale.
· Find Birding Hotspots Nearby
· Locate unusual birds in the Notable sightings section.
· Sync with your eBird life lists and know what new birds are in your area. Working on a Big Year, or even a little year, BirdsEye “Needs” can help you fill in the gaps. Easily filters for only those birds in your area that aren’t already on your list.
· Carry your eBird checklists with you
Most birds have photos and sound recordings of songs and calls – new images and sounds are being added nearly every day!! The New BirdsEye is designed for crystal-clear use on iPhone, iPod Touch (iOS 6.0 and above). Support for Android mobile devices is coming soon!
BirdLog: eBird data entry on the fly for iPhone and Android
· Enter bird sightings into eBird where & when you need it … in the field!
· BirdLog is the exclusive mobile data entry tool for eBird.
· BirdLog is available for both iPhone and Android
· Keeps a running tally of how many of each species you’ve seen
· Create lists even when there is no cell coverage
· Quick Entry bar makes data entry fast and easy
· Plot the exact location of your sightings using your phone’s GPS
Log on to BirdsEye Birding for more information
or to download BirdsEye & BirdLog app