Droll Yankees invented the tubular bird feeder in 1969. This feeder is one of our original designs, having stood the test of time. We take pride in our products and hope you will enjoy many years of feeding birds.
- Durable Polished Pewter Powder Coated finish – won’t chip or fade
- UV Stabilized Polycarbonate tube – won’t yellow with age and dependably durable
- Metal perches – won’t hurt bird’s feet, can’t be chewed by squirrels
- Seed port size and design – ornithologically correct for birds
- Stainless steel wire – long lasting and chew-proof
- Threaded base – allows addition of tray and other accessories
- Best size for serious bird feeders
- Lifetime Warranty against squirrel damage
Made in the U.S.A.
- Seed or Feed Options: Sunflower /Mixed Seed, Peanut Chunks, Safflower Seed, Sunflower Kernels and Cracked Corn
- Capacity: 2-1/2 lbs. of seed, 6 Ports
- Dimensions: 7 x 7 x 24 (assembled)
- Mounting: May be hung or pole mounted
- Construction: UV Stabilized Polycarbonate and Stainless Steel bail wire
About Droll Yankee’s Lifetime Warranty
There are no reviews yet.